Sunday 23rd June

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning

It looks like it will rain here any minute, typical as other grandson is coming for the day to spend time with his cousins, it means they will have to play indoors instead of outside or up the fields.
Daughter & her 2 youngest boys are going home Saturday, just hoping she is fit enough for the long drive.

Anyway have a nice Sunday folks.

Michael Reynolds

Good Morninf Diana and all that follow, hop[ng there is no rain till late at least, going out for a few hours shortly, somthing must of triggered my flock off at four this morning as they was singing, shouting and being very active as if they was hypo on lucazaid or some thing, Trying to keep them quiet was impossible and they are all still as noisy. well they all had a veggie breakfast this morning, there was a loud party going on the night before so they was awake till late (the party was some way away so i pity the neighbours that had to listen to so much noise, I could hear the words of each song that i suppose is better than hearing just the beat. i hope your ear problem is not causing you any problems today Diana i am sure the nose would of cleared up ant blockage. wishing thoughs un well will have a better day today.

cazimodo

Morning everyone. I had a loud party at the neighbours last night too @Michael Reynolds. Not so much loud music, but very loud voices. As usual it started out being loud laughter and then in the early hours that changed to people shouting at one another. Happens every time these neighbours have people over!

Just finished my slow cooker prep for the day. On the menu today we have beef stroganoff and Hubbard squash and feta risotto. With the two curries from yesterday, that should do us well into mid week when I can cook again after work is done

Not being able to sit in the same room as the birds due to their bird light as them all a bit worked up, but I've put on Classic FM for them as it seems to calm them down a bit. Frodo, mind you, is a bit of a heavy metal fan. Also loves a bit of old Throbbing Gristle

Have a super Sunday everyone!

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

A.A.A.

Registered
Usually just stalk & read - hope all the health issues are on their way out for everyone (or if chronic at least in the less bothersome symptom stages) - but I'm quite happy myself, I'm almost (1 & 1/2lb) 1/2 way to my target weight when mum says she'll talk about letting me get a parrot (been trying to lose for just under 6 months so far). I got my hair cut without mum for the first time yesterday (I know that's a normal thing for most people but it's a big step for me, I almost never make decisions like that without asking mum's approval / opinion / permission). Had a couple of hours with my cat curled up beside me while mum had a nap & we're off to bingo as part of my birthday since I just want days out - since I'm not allowed a parrot yet - and time together (& my sister turned up drunk & complaining - we were eating too soon, when she had been told what time the day before but still has a late lunch on her day off - to the meal on Tuesday mum decided we don't have to attend each other's celebrations anymore).

P.s. I'm even thinking about learning to drive so I could get to work & home quicker & have a time table better for a parrot (with buses I leave the house before 6:45, and normally get home between 5:30 and 6, but I'm only contracted to work 7 hours, it's a 45minute drive that takes me 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours each way). The house isn't usually empty all that time as others work shifts but I want to interact with My parrot more than weekends (& holidays) - when I get it.

Last edited:

dianaT

Staff member
Arrrgh TV signal is down think it's the aerial and Top gear is on tonight!!!!!

Michael Reynolds

A.A.A congratulations on getting half way to the goal you have set, relying on public transport is not to good so i hope that you will try to pass your test as just being able to drive can open up other opertunities. well done on getting your hair cut by your self, i have a friend that cannot go any place by herself and its not a nice thing to have to live with so I am so pleased and i am sure you fill proud of this great achivement, i hope you are enjoying your birthday celibrations, Diana with all the running about you have been doing i thought you was in top gear, Dazimodo i am still trying to get a reply for you.

Top Bottom