1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday 17th March

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nigalius, Mar 17, 2019 at 7:47 AM.

1. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Morning All...

Its a pretty bright morning and perhaps a bit of rain around lunchtime but there should be a good bit of sun as well. There is a moderate SW wind and perhaps some work can be done outside later.

Both birds are fine and started conversing with each other early today. I'm sure they do it to make sure I am up. Their chop today is from a new batch so hope they like it. To be honest I dont usually have much problem getting them to eat their fresh stuff but for some strange reason neither are keen on Pumpkin seeds. There are plenty of the gold finches about this morning. All going for my Niger seeds. Theres a close neighbour uses those seeds and the flock of them are going from one feeder to t'other.

With the brighter weather today I should be able to get some things done outside. Its fairly tidy in here so nows me chance. There are dead leaves all over the place so perhaps its a good idea to get them together with the leaf blower. There is also a bit of work to do in the shed and I am thinking of doing that today if it stays dry. The thing is, if I say i'm going to have a relaxing day the opposite usually happens and I am raging busy.

Have a Great Sunday Everyone and lets make this a GWS..... Get Well Sunday

Cheers

Nigel

2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Good morning Nigel and all that follow. I have to go out later to Maidstone and check on that budgie but what a difference this morning, a very gentle breeze bright sunshine looks so lovely out. well fed the flock Jackie and Poppy slept together last night on top of Jackies cage, I did manage to take Poppy out yesterday on her harness but I did not stay out long. have a good day and make the most of the change in the weather.

3. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning everyone, yes what a difference in the weather, it is almost spring like at the moment, makes a lovely change.
    Make the most of it everyone.

4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Morning everyone. It’s bright and sunny here but still very blustery.

Happy St Patrick’s Day :emoji_four_leaf_clover:

dianaT likes this.
  5. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh yes it is St Patrick's Day, be lots of Guinness being drunk today I guess. :beer-toast1:

6. JackH91

JackH91 Regular Member

Good morning all

The wind has finally died down here too. I’ll have to jet wash the flight aviary sometime soon so it’s ready for the better weather. Have had all the flock out this morning. Just need to shower/ mist them all before heading out to work later.

Hope everyone has a good day

dianaT likes this.
  7. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

on the way home it was thunder and lightning and raining, budgie is fine will be going back Tuesday to check it if the lady is still in hospital but her health has improved a lot.