Sunday 16th June

Nigalius

Madras
Morning All...

Its a sunny morning here and surprise surprise, I was not in hospital last night, jeez, thats amazing. It was coming close at one time though but that was caused by this anxiety problem that I have. I just lay on the bed and become anxious but if anyone was to ask me at that moment what I was anxious about I could not reply and really dont know. Its a long shot but my gut feeling tells me that it may be from the sepsis problems that I had nearly 4 years ago.when I was in ICU for over 7 weeks. Perhaps its that that causes me to have an intense fear of hospitals. But last night I was in my own place and still had those feelings and just could not get to sleep and getting up every 10 minutes to play a game of Tetris and then lay back down again only to find out I still could not sleep and it all started again. I have my oxygen machine on right now but will leave it off for a couple of hours soon as it should only be on for 16 hours a day for it to work at its best. All this was not helped by getting soap in my eye this morning in the shower and its smarting like hell. That could take 2 hours or 2 days to clear up. Fatigue is there as per usual but it could be worse I suppose.

Have a Great Sunday Everyone and those that dont feel up to it still have a good day, relax and get well.

Cheers me dears

Nigel

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Morning All...

Its a sunny morning here and surprise surprise, I was not in hospital last night, jeez, thats amazing. It was coming close at one time though but that was caused by this anxiety problem that I have. I just lay on the bed and become anxious but if anyone was to ask me at that moment what I was anxious about I could not reply and really dont know. Its a long shot but my gut feeling tells me that it may be from the sepsis problems that I had nearly 4 years ago.when I was in ICU for over 7 weeks. Perhaps its that that causes me to have an intense fear of hospitals. But last night I was in my own place and still had those feelings and just could not get to sleep and getting up every 10 minutes to play a game of Tetris and then lay back down again only to find out I still could not sleep and it all started again. I have my oxygen machine on right now but will leave it off for a couple of hours soon as it should only be on for 16 hours a day for it to work at its best. All this was not helped by getting soap in my eye this morning in the shower and its smarting like hell. That could take 2 hours or 2 days to clear up. Fatigue is there as per usual but it could be worse I suppose.

Have a Great Sunday Everyone and those that dont feel up to it still have a good day, relax and get well.

Cheers me dears

Nigel
hello, its a clear sunny morning here and a magical start as a deer trotted down the garden as I opened the shutters.
Well Nigel, thats one of the things about anxiety isnt it - when you break it down you often cant quite figure out what is causing the anxiety.(PS have sent you a seperate e-mail with stuff about COPD). this is taking a long time to write as Dora is sitting on my right hand having a thorough preen...and dropping feather dander in my keyboard so lefft hand one finger typing....cant disturb a busy bird.
keep well and enjoyyour Sunday one and all

Michael Reynolds

Good morning Nigel and all that follows, its a dry start but with the possability of rain, Npgel getting to sleep is a problem i have and yes anxiaty can be the cause, it is quite common for people that have been through your experiance to go through the stages of worry that for some reason they will not waje up in there home and worry about what will happen next. I do hope that soon you can get back for the theropy to help you get over the anxiety or at least that they can lesson the affects. take things easy and slowly trcover as you have all our support and healing thoughts. i love it when i see deer around , i checked on the farm rhis morning and spoted a mole out its ony the seconed time i have seen them. i cannot trust my sennies near the keyboard as they just love trmoving keys, if sparky is on me whem i use it i will get nipped on the ear for not paying attantion to him. Flock and birds are in great voice and i have a family of ringnecks now living in the trees on the farm, I was Tiling my neighbours patio area as he had started it but broke his ankle and could not finnish it and while i was working i was calling them and they was calling back, one rven flew down to a nearby wall but soon flew off as i got up, i do not think Pringle was amoungst them. well to day i am aching as i was on my knees so much and getting up and down from the floor was getting duffucault, at least it been compleated. i will be going out later if the rain holds off so i hope you all have a better day than yesterday

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone, sun & showers here today.
I hope your anxiety settles down Nigel and you manage to rest up and get some sleep, I can only imagine how you must be feeling having been so ill before.
Well, have been busy changing the parrots perches this morning they all have new clean hazel ones, but still Tommys to do but I need a coffee next.
Have a nice Sunday folks.

bikergirl Carol

morning all. warm and sunny here but dark clouds traveling fast towards us. looks like we have solved the escaping hamster problem.. well now ive said it i bet she escapes tonight...
I went to a meeting of the crotchet group i make things for yesterday. im really not good with big crowds, and all were strangers so my nerves were shot but im trying to build up my confidence. ive been a mess for a while. it was ok. talked to a few ladies. ill go again next month and hopefully feel better.
safe day everyone x

Top Bottom