Sunday 12th July

Michael Reynolds

Good morning every one, looks another pleasant day out, Was up again very early and I left frank and gilbert asleep while a took my neighbour to Maidstone, I have just finished feeding them and they are now playing in my cabinet together. they each came over for a cuddle. have to feed the rest of the flock shortly as they are calling me. I will have to sort out with my mechanic regarding getting the MOT done on my car as that is due at the end of the month. I will be bringing Frank and Doris into my bedroom shortly so they can spend some time on me and hopefully the amazons will get on with there cheeky ways. Did not get as much work done as I wanted yesterday so I will carry on today that is if Jackie will not want to help me (Hinder)

may get some of my flock in the garden for a little sunbathing later including Jackie as I will find it so much better to get all my chores done. well it about time I had another pint of tea and then I will carry on splitting cages down for jet washing. put the washing machine on and the dish washer. as I filled them up early. have a good day and stay safe out there. xxIMG_0255.JPGIMG_0057.JPG

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning another sunny one here. The electrical problems are on going here the problem seems to be the wiring was probably done peacemeal over the years long before we moved here. Hubby's drawing a diagram of what he is finding goes where . I have a feeling this is all going to take a long time before it's resolved. At least a glazier phone back and is coming Thursday to look and quote for the broken double glazed window. Anyway hope you all have a nice day you have a busy one planned Michael.

dianaT

Staff member
Was Tenby busy and are the car parks open. We haven't seen the beach this year!

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Another warm day here too, we have been busy scything but have a few days or even weeks of work ahead as it is so dry which can make cutting more difficult. At the moment we are just taking off the tall tough grasses, but have bought blades that will better for the soft leaved grasses, so may need to go over patches again.
I hoped you gave my regards to Ashford @Michael Reynolds - l don't miss the town but I liked the area.
It seems that your electrics are like ours @dianaT - in fact just about everything here is a bit odd, and there isn't a straight line/ flat wall or floor in the whole place! But it has stood for a couple of hundred years so l don't think it will fall down.
Of to Bordeaux to click and collect some diy stuff tomorrow..an adventure!

Top Bottom