Sunday 12th January

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, What a night, hubby in a lot of pain (he is waiting 2 knee replacements) so a very disturbed night, then I had horrible dreams so was pleased to get up.

Parrots all fed & cleaned and dogs, plus wild birds, gold fish fed and the barn cat - well he'd gone to town with his litter tray overnight, what a mess, so that's had to be cleared and washed and the floor swept where he'd scuttled it all over the rascal. He's is off out somewhere now.

It seems like tomorrow we have to batten down the hatches yet again with storm Brendan coming across, it is never ending.

Have a nice Sunday whatever you are doing.

Michael Reynolds

Good morning Diana and all that follow, weather was quit windy during the night but its a sunny and calm start to the day. the morning bird singing out side was matched by my flock inside. Diana you must be missing your family visiting you as you have got every thing done so early, I have plenty to do hear along with the ironing, I just do not want you to be board so I will always welcome your help Ha Ha. looking forwards to next week and with luck getting a new nose. Got a few more things planned with some of the flock members, so I will be concentrating on there training as I have not done much on this side for just over two months. I hope you all have a great day

dianaT

Staff member
Looks like Holly enjoys her nice breakfast. I guess she's settled quite well.

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

A lovely picture, Holly looks very content.
I hope your husband gets his new knees soon Diana and fingers crossed for your nose arriving soon too Michael.
It was a very chilly start here (minus 3) then sunny but now the clouds are rolling in. Ive been cleaning gutters this morning and doing a bit of early spring cleaning and the sun showed up the cobwebs. Sadly the overwintering ladybird colony in the living room seems small this year, but I hope there is another group hidden away.
La chasse is bombing around the lanes in their pick ups full of baying dogs today so I dont think we will be going outside this afternoon - the chickens are best off in their run.
Fingers crossed for safety with the coming storm everyone.

bikergirl Carol

afternoon all. nice sunny day here. I actually got to sit outside with coffee this morning. burdies inside and out are serenading us. the daffs i planted last year are poking their heads out. seems like everything thinks the winter is gone ??? I got a sundial for the garden for christmas. something i have wanted for ages. we were going to put it in the garden this week but the ground is soaked. it needs a solid base.
safe day everyone x

Eddie

Early start again with Ed’s meds, then getting on with the chores and taking my daughter swimming. She is only going twice a week at the moment but it’s still 4 hours at the pool and an hour travel there and back.. once Eddie is better we will go back to 3 times 🤦‍♀️.
Hope you all have a peaceful night tonight

Top Bottom