1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday 10th February

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dianaT, Feb 10, 2019.

1. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good morning, quiet on here so far so guess folk are having a lie in.
    I was up 3am as Arthur dog felt sick, he went outside for 20mins eating grass, needless to say he is now catchin gup on his sleep...whereas I have the parrots to see to and so on.

Good rugby matches yesterday - did anyone watch them?

Enjoy the day folks.

2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Good morning Diana and all that follow. well I see a chimp had escaped owing to the storm so I best stay in today just in case I get mistaken for it. well I have visitors coming soon so just feeding the flock and changing toys. well I hope you all fill better as the day goes on and that includes our animal friends

3. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

Morning Michael, di, me and wifey up with poorly kids all night so I'm in a house full of sick grumpy people lol. Don't watch sport in fact I don't watch tv. Luna is out eyeing up a plate of crisps that have been left out, I better deal with that before she does.

4. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Morning Diana and all to follow...

03.00 is early to be up but if Arthur dog was not well you have to see to him and I hope he is OK now. Its a bright morning here and supposed to be bright sun all day (until night time) haha.There was some frost out there when I first got up but that wont last long.

The birds are fine and were bloody noisy after I had cleaned them and went back to bed for a while. Still, I laid there for a couple. I hope to make a nice raw chop for them today, the only thing that will be cooked will be the pasta.

Yes @dianaT I watched the rugby and thought the Wales game was a little untidy at times but the result was the right one. Da iawn Cymru. I have a Tesco delivery coming today between 13.00 and 17.00, nothing much but it will keep me topped up and also help a neighbour that does not have an account. If I had any oooomphhh in me its perfect weather to do a wash but I need someone here to give me a kick up the rear. Ah well, perhaps another couple of espresso's will do the job. ATM I am looking to the sky and there is not a cloud in sight. OOOOPSS. I made a boo boo..... I typed to the last sentence and forgot to finish and send.

Have a Great Sunday Everyone, Keep Well all those that are poorly

Cheers

Nigel

5. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe Regular Member Registered

hello all, looks like storm Eric was a blighter for you... think we caught a bit of the tail end of it here today with shutters flapping and rain sweeping across at a sharp angle, Managed to go out with the chooks in the garden for a short while with Dora in her cover but had to take shelter under the eaves when another flurry came through.Dora has been nippy for a couple of days - but I can see some new feathers coming through on her cheeks so maybe thats why. She has been very loving today though.

Michael Reynolds likes this.