Stroke

Michael Reynolds

I have a beautiful budgie that five weeks ago had a stroke. and I have taken special care in making its life a little easy including hand feeding and moving limbs and gentle massage's . her head was to one side and all she could do is walk on the floor of the cage in circles. last week she started to feed her self but tonight she has managed to climb up the side of the cage and perch with the others. her balance has improved and the only sign of the stroke is she holds her head to one side. I have been dreading going in the bird room and finding her on the floor with out life but tonight I think that she has improved so much that the fear of this happening as gone from my mind. I cannot post a photo at the moment as my mobile is not charging again but I will soon. Ok I know there is always a chance of another stroke but its the fist time I have been able to see improvements mind you she is not too keen on my hand now but that I can happily put up with. oh she has a good bite as well bless her

Wonderful to hear of her progress! Chico also had a stroke a few months ago and he too holds his head on one side. Hope she continues to get better. Would love to see a pic when your phone is charged. :)

Back
Top Bottom