1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Nigalius, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Morning Admin,

I see that there is someone showing as online but his profile shows them as being banned? Someone by the name of Rajamuhammad865 . How are they able to get online and banned?

Cheers N

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yep if they are scammers. Admin are straight on their case.

3. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

When people join they can be banned automatically by the software system and we get a notification to go and have a look see if they are genuine or not, those not we confirm that the software is correct and they are banned those that we think the software is wrong about we manually approve them so they can join.
    The member your looking at came up the other day and has more what they term as "black listings" against them than soft mick plus unfortunately for them I was looking at them whilst they were spamming another parrot forum at the time lol double whammy so banned
    Will go and remove them from the system totally give me two minutes to head off into the admin software and they should come up with a line through them :)

4. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

@Nigalius refresh your home page and look at the list now they are showing with a line through them