1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smokey

Discussion in 'My Name is:' started by KEV H, Jul 29, 2018.

1. KEV H

KEV H Regular Member

hi my name is smokey iv been rescued by my new dad kev im 15 years old yes i look a bit scruffy for now but with the help of a good diet and vet check up il be back to normal and be joining gizmo and roxy in the grey aviary
    C2E56905-BA03-4ABD-BA42-83A3A88FAC35.jpeg AB4A7191-4CA5-4993-B543-93812D224B05.jpeg

2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Hello Smokey, well lets hope this will be a new start for you, a new home a now lets see if it will end up with new feathers,

KEV H likes this.
  3. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:welcome: Smokey I bet you will soon settle with your new dad and enjoy your new home and friends x

KEV H likes this.
  4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hey there Smokey :wave: it’s good to see you on our forum.... welcome.
    Well I must say...you have got yourself the most brilliant parrot dad there with our Kev......he will be brilliant in getting you some good nutritious food to eat and get yourself into better condition....and he has a lovely Aviary there for you to spend time in with your new friends.

@KEV H well done matey xx

KEV H likes this.
  5. KEV H

KEV H Regular Member

Thanks Jude I'm hoping I can get him/her back to good health hopefully get them feathers back it was my bird which regret parting with but it was circumstances i didn't have choice with as soon as I heard about it I had to rescue him back it's been stuck in its cage for 12 years with no interaction and it was in the kitchen fed crap so hopefully I can give it better life

Roz, dianaT and TomsMum like this.
  6. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Well Smokey your parrot slave isn't very good at updating your pictures is he lol good job I've heard wonderful things about your progress :) I hear too that your slave managed to get back your old companion from years ago and reunite the two of you I do so love happy endings xx

@KEV H Oi slave get your finger out and get some new piccies added :p

TomsMum and KEV H like this.
  7. Roz

Roz Regular Member

How exciting!!! You are in the best of hands now, Smokey!

DizzyBlue and KEV H like this.
  8. KEV H

KEV H Regular Member

Ok pictures will come later

TomsMum and DizzyBlue like this.