Sleepy Saturday

Ann-Marie

Quiet as a Mouse
Morning all. I've woke up bright and early this morning but now wishing I hadn't got up as I feel all sleepy again now. Its freezing outside - completely white but with frost rather than snow.

Hope you all have a great day what ever it is you are doing.

We're having a tidy up session and got a fair bit of "family stuff" to do today. See you all later xx

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Morning Ann-Marie. I'm still laying in bed lol although I'm thinking I'd better get up soon, can hear the birds singing for their breakfast lol

It's really sunny here today :)

Have a good one

Ann-Marie

Quiet as a Mouse
yes the suns out here now - its a lovely day. I've just drenched the birds so they are all sat sulking lol xx

Kerstin

Good Morning all :)

yes sunshine, snow melting - thanks !!! lol

Lovely day... Animals are sorted, baby had shower - me too lol

Vacuum cleaning done downstairs, now having a coffee, watching footie later then over to nelson and back home -that will be my day xxx

Have a good one everyone

Sarah-Jane

Alice in Parrotland
Lol Alfie loves it!! As soon as I get the spray bottle he comes to me and spread his wings, then he dives in his water bowl lol he loves water

Casper on the hand gets as far away as he possibly can!

Kerstin

my mum used to say when i forgot something " what you dont have in your head you have in your legs lol " xxx

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Afternoon all

Just watching the football before I take Storm out, Ruby's out now and sat on my head :biggrin:

Tried to spray mine earlier, it's not so easy in this big cage, olenty of space for them to get away lol

Have a good un :thumbsup:

Nikki h

Mother Hen
Hi guys, i was off to my mothers in Leicestershire this morning....got 20 mins into journey and had a diversion, followed all the signs and it took me straight to the road close!!! arghhhhh so came all the way back to first diversion sign and the traffic was chocka.....so i c came home. it took me 2 hours to go 20 miles!!!

Anyway came home had the babes out for a good few hours and did my ironing......Mr h just been to get our saturday night chinese...so we all stuffed like turkey!!!

Enjoy your evening everyone...

Bob

Bird Whisperer
Staff member
Admin
Are you sure you followed the signs correctly Nikki, I know what you women drivers are like :laugh1:

Donna

Evening all.... have drowned in a Sunami of washing today.... On the plus side the thing that made my day brilliant was cleaning out the birds and both of them asking for a shower after :thumbsup: .Not sure who got more wet..... me or them but was just one of those moments..... sure you all know what i mean :biggrin:

Have a good weekend everyone...

Shelley

Thatter
We went out and bought some wallpaper for the dining room... Now Honey has grown out of eating walls, she is only 7 bless her!! Came home and got that hubby of mine cutting up the hawthorn branches for the parrot cage.... He checked for thorns, unintentionally, with his fingers lol!! So branches are now scrubbed and in the cage, I got him to put a corner shelf in as well, and next week I will get my boxes of toys out and decide what toys to put in.... Oh the excitement of it all!!

Kerstin

BTW - my satnav is a good one Shelley - typed in your adress today and !!!! told me right junction, same you told me to take ... 84 mls from my house to yours xx

Kerstin

aaaahhhh decided to play lotto for a change and guess what ... not one number right lolol

Shelley

Thatter
BTW - my satnav is a good one Shelley - typed in your adress today and !!!! told me right junction, same you told me to take ... 84 mls from my house to yours xx
That's good. Martin's mates came down from Runcorn and got sent all around the town!!

aaaahhhh decided to play lotto for a change and guess what ... not one number right lolol
Sounds familiar!

Top Bottom