Skooter's New House

Karen

dejureqe.jpg

uhe5yba7.jpg

8e3ada5y.jpg

It got a bit on the back so when she eventually gets to fly outside she can land on the landing thingy AMD get back into the cage herself.

It looks great, is it especially for a pigeon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK just saw some where else, it's a kennel. It's good that you have adapted it for him, he looks really at home in it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
couldn't get anything for her so just had to get kennel and adapt it , was in every single pet shop in lanzarote and none of them had a wooden rabbit hutch or any pigeon food.x

Yes ,tracy, OMG. Well trying to keep him, had a disaster yesterday ,,he managed to give me the slip in the morning when I was trying to clean the cage , ha ha little monkey got out past me ,I even had hand on him but he was so quick. Anyway he flew out and flew onto the railings. Had a look around and bloody flew off. Me and bill were gob smacked

Wow and could he fly . Anyway 4 hours later he must have been hungry as I heard a flutter and there scooter was on top of aviary , wow was I pleased.

Showed him his food and he buggered off for another fly ,2 mins later he was back on aviary again ,showed him the food and came in the house to see what he would do as I thought maybe me being there was frightening him.

He came back and landed on patios and went to eat panlo and Lola's cast offs they had thrown out of aviary ,so I put his seeds inside the lounge door and he walked straight in for them . Blooming heck you never seen my door shut so quick.

Well I was worried today how I gonna clean the cage out without him giving me the slip again, so we put towel in front of cage door , so I got him out and held him and have him tickle while bill changed paper and put more food in for him. Poor thing he wants to fly about but I'm scared he won't come back , was lucky yesterday . Will try keeping I'm and letting him see where he lived for 4 weeks ,then will let him out to fly , well if he doesn't come back so be it , He is not a pet bird ,awww but I love him .

Well Michael I felt just awful, I couldn't believe it when he turned p 4 hours later .wow so pleased . I would never open the parrots door cages in the garden so don't even know why I thought it was ok to open scooters . Plus it was at an awkward angle for me trying to get him out . So cage has been lifted to a height where I can do things more easily .xx

Love his new house Karen :)

But I think it is really nice that you can just leave his door open and let him come and go as he pleases. He came back so he will probably continue to do so, especially if you keep the food there for him.

Do you think you need to keep him locked up? I think he already knows to come back to you, you're like a 5 star pigeon hotel!

Back
Top Bottom