Shower day!

Michael Reynolds

that's easy question to answer, if you have parrots and turn the hoover on just watch them try to bath in there bowls, especially if you have just filled it up

Scott199

that's easy question to answer, if you have parrots and turn the hoover on just watch them try to bath in there bowls, especially if you have just filled it up
Ah, not mine 😢
never baths in his bowl, he won’t even put a toe in it, I watched him today climb down to his water and lost his bearings tried to step down and touched the water, run back to his perch like he’d been attacked by wet stuff 😂😂

Scott199

Just want to say thank you, I’ve been trying everything, Saturday tried nursery rhymes as he loves those while I sprayed him, 👎, tried the hoover, nope so we just done the hour thing and eventually got him wet enough.

today I asked the wife to leave the main hoover on when she cleaned the house (normally turns it off between-bits)

And it worked 👍👍👍

She got him with the sprayer at the same time 😂

Rio'sRich

My thought re the vacuum cleaner is most vacuums create a lot of air flow movement which our birds are sensitive to and if we consider a storm coming outside it is generally windy before the rain rolls in, perhaps it is one of those things that birds are tuned in to. Just a thought.

Top Bottom