Show Us Your Christmas Bling

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Ok I don't normally do Christmas decorations or festivities
Last year was the first year in I don't know how long that I decided to put some decorations up but outside only
Wasn't going to bother this year, chatted with the neighbours and they asked was I going to do it again..... I have relented and Blackpool illuminations has arrived again in deepest darkest east yorkshire :rolleyes:

And so the lights have gone up ......

This is my garden gate
Gate.JPG

The front of the house got a couple of strings
house.JPG

The front garden .... lots of twinkly white lights lead from the house down the garden fence and end up in the front garden boarder with light up candy canes blurry photo taken from inside the house through the window
garden.JPG

Can't wait to take them all down :risas3:

Oh and hanging from where the hanging baskets usually are are thick strands of glittery tinsel with large hanging sleigh bells and baubles with big red bows on them ..... made them myself

My door wreath is hanging on my wall alongside the recessed door as you can't see it on the door unless your at the door .... perish the though it would encourage visitors so I put it on display where people don't have to come to the door to see it!! This year its a fresh wreath with red bows a red humming bird and a large black and gold butterfly clipped to it. Will put piccies up later when its light and you can see them

Last edited:
Very Christmassy. We don't put anything outside, no one around to see it anyway! A few properties in the village decorate and always brightens everywhere up.
Our indoor Christmas tree is the same as always

Back
Top Bottom