Seed Catcher Mesh?

MrsTea

Registered
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone is using a seed catcher mesh for their cage? (Example)
I came across it when looking for a blackout cover for the cage but I while I like the idea, I am unsure if the birds could get their claws entangled in it?

From your experience: yay or nay?

Thank you! :)

from my experience of budgies landing on net curtains - the claws tangle... also I would be a little concerned the material could be dragged into cage and eaten, if man made fibres that can be lethal when eaten as would not break down in guts

Thank you @sunnyring for your opinion! :)

There is so much stuff out there and I just want to make sure that I don't buy any rubbish thinking it's such a great idea!

Ditto @TomsMum A vacuum cleaner is one thing Ruby isn’t afraid of! I think she would see one of seed catchers as a challenge. Food gets everywhere! Parrots are messy, you learn to live with it and clean as you go. We bought one of those chargeable Dyson vacuum cleaners specially. It’s always ready on charge. I’d invest in one of those instead! :biggrin:

No I don't have a cordless Dyson, but I do have a cordless Vax blade (cheaper than a Dyson) and absolutely loving it :aplastao:

Back
Top Bottom