1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarletts

Discussion in 'Pet Shops' started by Paulmk, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Paulmk

Paulmk Regular Member Registered

Hi, just looking on scarlett parrot shop and i cant find the postage costs anywhere,anyone know how much postage is and do you get free postage over a certain amount.

2. Lou

Lou Moderator Staff Member Moderator

you get free postage if you spend over £100 and I don't know what the costs are I have a large flock so my orders are always over the 100 so don't know you could always phone her she is always happy to help x

3. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I believe there is a standard delivery charge of £5.99 and its always next day delivery (obviously not the weekend), I've always had an excellent service from there. You can always speak to Scarlett Mon - Fri usual hours.

4. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

When you go to checkout it's there
    It's £5.99 I think and fast tracked delivery.

5. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

Depends on where you live you all seem to forget!!

6. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

Well Paulmk just pop something in your shopping cart online and when you open the shopping cart, you can type in your post code and get a quote for how much delivery is!

Although mine says £5.99 without doing that

7. Nigalius

Nigalius Madras Regular Member

Ohhh, I did not know that. Most of my orders there are over £100 but on any occasions where they are under I am sure its £5.99. Is it the courier that charges the extra to get to the out of the way places? I can understand it to places like Shetland or Mull or any islands really or I can understand if the courier wont offer a next day service to certain areas but to charge more just basiclly because of your postcode is wrong. Its not fair to the customer and not fair to the seller because they then have to pass that extra on.

Kendra likes this.
  8. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yes it depends on your post code apparently, and for Kendra its always a higher charge.

9. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

Anything seems to be £18 delivery, no matter what the total bill. I do not mind when buying Java trees and/or big order but for something small, far too much, I should just check first if you live in the wilderness.

10. Paulmk

Paulmk Regular Member Registered

Cheers all,ordered some pellets and stuff lastnight,today recieved email saying i will get my delivery tomorrow morning,