1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Savic Parrot Cage

Discussion in 'For Sale and Bargain Links' started by Yellowchickenparrot, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

I have been trying to sell this locally for a couple of months with no intrest so thought I would post it here just incase there is someone looking for a good cage. In almost new condition £80 collection from Cornwall or will box ready for collection but it will be your responsibility to arrange courier IMG_20180516_092723.jpg IMG_20180516_092617.jpg IMG_20180516_092646.jpg

DizzyBlue and dianaT like this.
  2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

That's a bargain for someone, do you do FB? there are probably local selling page on there for your and surrounding areas, we have a couple of them down here where I have sold parrot and dog things on recently. Or Ebay with buyer collects although you end up paying their fees.

3. Yellowchickenparrot

Yeh I have tried selling it on several places I only wanted £100 ovno but loads and loads of people were saying it's over priced and they are £80 on Amazon new I got so fed up saying the £80 ones on amazon are a poop copy of the real thing and it won't be a savic. This cage was like gosh I can't remember £380 when it first came out. It's just sitting here now maybe I will try and re advertised it again and see what abuse I get this time.

4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

That’s a fab cage and a bargain. I would have bought for Charlie if I hadn’t already got a cage that Diana was selling recently. I used UPS to ship it and cost was very reasonable, based on the size of the box and weight.

Yellowchickenparrot likes this.
  5. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

It looks a nice cage! Can see why peeps think it is the cheap knock off as nearly fell for one of those recently. I think if you put the dimensions including the bar thickness, anyone with some parroty nouce about them will know. Would you give me the width and depth measurements please? :)

@Yellowchickenparrot

6. Yellowchickenparrot

Do you want measurements with the seed guard on?

@plumsmum

7. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

8. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

9. Yellowchickenparrot

Omg I bloody forgot hold on super sorry

TomsMum and plumsmum like this.
  10. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

cuddling chickens addles the brain you know LOL

TomsMum, dianaT and sunnyring like this.
  11. Yellowchickenparrot

56cm front to back 61cm wide 139cm tall without top play stand or 160cm tall with it on.

plumsmum likes this.
  12. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Thank you, need to think this one and will come back. Have a great day, enjoy the chucks hun! :)

Yellowchickenparrot likes this.
  13. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Thank you for the measurements but think will see if we can get some parts for the existing cage atm.

14. Yellowchickenparrot

No worries

plumsmum likes this.