Saturday 3rd August

Michael Reynolds

Good Morning all, its sunny with a little cloud at the moment but looks like another nice day ahead, flock well loud this morning with singing shouting and whistles from all directions, the gang are doing there racing game again and it looks like they have a new member of the flock joining in, Blue my Budgie is showing them his flying skills, Sunshine or sunny my red rump has already flown into me a few times, well I am just going to feed the chickens as later I will be going to the hop farm to the boot fair they have their. I hope you and your birds all have a good day today,IMG_0162.JPG

cazimodo

Morning folks. Lovely birdies Michael [emoji847]

Grey here again and foggy after a sunny evening yesterday. Woke up from a really strange dream in which my dad was showing me a painting of The Charge of the Light Brigade in which one guy was wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt.

Feeling a bit weary today so will be taking it easy. Going to watch some movies on my Chromebook. We have a large telly I'm the living room, but hardly turn it on at the moment as having it on seems to make Ziggy pluck more, so I watch stuff on my Chromebook with headphones on to ensure she stays calm [emoji23]

Have a lovely day everyone.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Afternoon all
Rather hot a sticky over here at the moment sitting at 24.5 degrees outside. First thing this morning I was woken up by the fog horns on the river humber going off was about 4.15am opened the curtains to a wall of white fog. Weird really when I was a kid there used to be some really foggy days and they lasted through the night when the street lights used to get strange yellow halo's, used to be right pea soupers. Can honestly say I can't remember the really last proper foggy day we had now it seems to last for a couple of hours and that's it.
The wasp nest in the loft is still active but only the odd one or two going in and out now so another does of wasp killer needs to go down to get shut of them. Mum can't come to my house while they are here as she is highly allergic to them and has to walk around with two epi-pens in case of a sting. Hey ho good excuse to pop to theirs and have a coffee and snaffle one oft heir choccie biscuits lol.
MrP has some right strange coloured water at the moment looks blue today he's been dunking coloured wooden blocks in it the last few days we've had yellow water, green water and red water! Must have a look at what the next coloured block is on the paper string so I know what to expect in tomorrows bowl. :)
Hope your all having a good day and hugs to those in need of one.

Tonya

Good Morning all, its sunny with a little cloud at the moment but looks like another nice day ahead, flock well loud this morning with singing shouting and whistles from all directions, the gang are doing there racing game again and it looks like they have a new member of the flock joining in, Blue my Budgie is showing them his flying skills, Sunshine or sunny my red rump has already flown into me a few times, well I am just going to feed the chickens as later I will be going to the hop farm to the boot fair they have their. I hope you and your birds all have a good day today,View attachment 28008
So pretty they look very happy

Top Bottom