Saturday 24th October 2020

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Morning peeps
Just realised there way no day thread yesterday
Windy damp and chilly over here today
Clocks go back tonight - you spring forward before you fall back is the only way I can remember it fall as in autumn....
been laid up with a cold trying to make mincemeat of me for the last couple of days felt grotty to say the least but think I got it beat now ..... Probably end up like a nosy running like Niagara falls after saying that!
Must catch up with all the things I have let slide for the last couple of days as the cleaning fairies are obviously either in lockdown or self isolating as none have popped by to do anything :watchout:
onwards and upwards
Take care peeps

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone, sorry to hear you've had a rotten cold @DizzyBlue they can really make you feel rough.
The cleaning fairies are on lock down here too not seen them since I don't know when.:buenrollo:
Dreadful weather heavy rain and strong winds forecast all day too.
Wales now in lockdown and supermarkets limited on what folk can buy too.
Keep safe.

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
Well I was going to be leaving for a camping trip in Wales 2mro night but obviously that's all gone down the pan now. We are going to still take the kids out for a night sleeping in the caravan somewhere more local just for the excitement of being away in the van. Sorry your feeling crap dizzy.

Terry556

Registered
Good morning all it’s raining here this morning, got to go out and get some veg for tomorrow, then not up to much

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Hello and hope you feel better soon @DizzyBlue
After horrendous rain yesterday its dry and a bit brighter today, this cleaning fairy just cleaned the kitchen sink, but apart from that I dont seem to have found a proper routine since Coronavirus had us in lockdown, there is a fairy that stays behind when I do the shopping and hoovers, but a gremlin that soon spreads crumbs, seed and food all over the place again.
I hope you caravan trip is fun @Yellowchickenparrot - I hope you are nice and snug there.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]# this was Doras contribution to todays thread.

Quick trip into town yesterday for my husband to get his flu jab but they are out of stock!
Our part time neighbours from Bordeaux are getting married in the Mairie today, and we are invited to the aperitif session at midday which must be the height of our social calendar asfor the year! I think their witnesses and possibly our other neighbours will be the only other guests, (its traditional to invite those who arent close to the apero, and close friends and family to the big wedding feast). Due to the pandemic they have cancelled the party till they can have a knees up in the village hall.

Stay safe and well folks

dianaT

Staff member
Was it some sort of Morse Code :egypt: well done Dora, but sorry don't understand a word. xxx

Top Bottom