Saturday 23rd November

dianaT

Staff member
Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a decent day.

What a morning ! Finally found out new fridge freezer was coming late morning today. made scramble to move old one etc etc. and clean the floor where it had been. It came 10.30am so had only just finished moving it. Have to say it is very nice it's a Blomberg Fridge/Freezer....and I can reach the top! ( I keep my baking tins on top). So, all done and switched on, once it had reached correct temperature transferred foods from old one to new.

Cleaned old one which still works and offered it on local FB page as Free but to be collected this afternoon. Had lots of folk asking for it so offered to first young lady who after about an hour said she can get her friend with a van to collect until tomorrow afternoon. Needless to say we are not best pleased. So offered to next person no reply, then the next no reply. Looks like it may still be here and she can have it tomorrow we shall just have to sidle around it in the kitchen.

Got my AA renewal done then told they cannot take payment from the usual account as its been closed! Err since when, they will try again and let me know.
Why is nothing easy.

Michael Reynolds

Good afternoon all. after a wet night its been dry this morning but cloudy and just a slight drizzle in the air. birds are all fine and resting at the moment, not much to report today apart from getting things ready for my short stay in hospital next week. have a good day every one

KateA

Hi guys.
Worked my last weekend in current job and have one more week left to go. Things as usual,not much worked well in there.
Both birds ok, just Bobbie hasn't stopped shredding his newspapers for the last three days. He eats as normal. Appears happy. Enjoys time out of cage.....
Just when in his cage Keeps shredding.

dianaT

Staff member
One of my Sennies constantly shreds newspaper they both have cardboard boxes and have a good go at those too.

Kendra

Oscar is my paper shredder. I only put a little in and then change when he has finished but my husband comes and puts loads in, so when he has finished it is half way up his cage, which means I can not clean him, we have problems with Oscar and his biting.

JackH91

Hi all. Hope everyone has had a good day. I’ve spent part of the afternoon visiting a relative a couple of hours from me in Newbury. My lovebirds have the room set up for them so they can fly free all day and we’re kept busy foraging and shredding up some bamboo. The greys had a few hours out this morning and another couple this evening.

Top Bottom