Saturday 21st November 2020

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Morning peeps
Flying saucers..... Nom nom nom! Ok random wording but this morning on the newspaper run I bought a small bag of them! Yup flying saucers for breakfast!!!
Not a lot to say for a change been up most of the night reading and watching rubbish on tv plus loitering on here.
Already into today's chores why does the list never seem to get less?
Stay safe peeps and have a good one

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning, Oh yummy flying saucers not has those for a very long time but always a favourite here.
Still windy and raining here the same day in day out.
Out of interest would any of you be willing to have the covid vac when it becomes available?
Look after yourselves and those around you.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'm all up for covid vac but as you know have taken part in the past on experimental drugs trials so not sure I actually count?!
Read the scientific side as to what has been released and anything to get it to be less prevalent is a bonus as far as I am concerned

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Flying saucers..those with the sherbert inside and rice paper that sticks to the roof of your mouth?????not thought of those for years!

A hard frost here today but sunny so some solar warmth should filter through soon.
Feeling a little slow after a late night with what turned out to be more wine than we should have imbibed! Some good music with my husbands new HiFi cartridge giving wonderful sounds even with old vinyl favourites.

I hope the spread of infection continues to drop, but think that it might be best to keep some restrictions in place regardless of leaders not wanting to be the ones the cancel Christmas! I would have the vaccine but dont think I'll rush unless I have to.
HAve a good day folks

Michael Reynolds

Good morning all, I can remember buying them from my pocket money they was two a penny how prices have changed. would I take the vaccine well that will depend on the advice I get from the hospital at the moment, so far I have been all clear from the Covid and this area has been quite a low cross infection area, well last year I did note celebrate Christmas but was recovering from the operation and this year will be the same.

I think I have trained the budgies too well as they even slept on me last night and will follow me around my home. whom ever get them as their companions will really enjoy them. I know I will miss them.

flock are all fine have a great day

dianaT

Staff member
Yes that's right Michael those flying saucers were two a penny (the old 1d) that was many years ago wasn't it!
Do you know when you will be having your next op? I guess it will be the same team who did you last one and you will be in good hands.

Michael Reynolds

Not at the moment Diana, I think they will be doing it soon as they can, I will be needing a MRI and a Biopsy to check on how the cancer has spread and if it is the same form of cancer, they may have to remove the side of my face so I will be less cheeky but also less wrinkles, slowly I will look like Dolly Parton. just hoping it has not affected my bottom jaw. I will now have three surgeons at the operation working together.

had to laugh one of the budgies just landed on Lola's head, she just sat there until Lola (DYH female) moved.

dianaT

Staff member
Oh my goodness Michael you are certainly going through the mill as they say.
Thank goodness you have your birds to keep you on your toes. Fancy a budgie landing on Lolas head I would have loved to have seen that.

Tonifrax

Agent Scully
Morning peeps
Flying saucers..... Nom nom nom! Ok random wording but this morning on the newspaper run I bought a small bag of them! Yup flying saucers for breakfast!!!
Not a lot to say for a change been up most of the night reading and watching rubbish on tv plus loitering on here.
Already into today's chores why does the list never seem to get less?
Stay safe peeps and have a good one
I dont judge the flying saucers for breakfast! Ive had some odd things for breakfast over the years, gummy bears, ice cream, mincemeat pies, cheesecake, any cake actually :watchout:

Working as a chef is tough... I was a very thorough taste tester... Just a bite, or two, or three.. Oh no... Its all gone 😱:yikes:

Top Bottom