Sat 12th oct

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
Morning everyone, kids up early of course it's the weekend lol, I'm dog sitting a new dog I haven't had before for three weeks! I have been putting the stargates up to separate dogs children and birds lol I have also put the baby pen around lunas cage to stop any snoopy dogs having a sniff. We are all going shopping today to get some parrot toys and pet things we need and I think I will treat the family to KFC as the kids love that. Bilbo visited the bathroom yesterday for a shower and to see the kids have a bath, he was a bit nervous but got into it by the end. Hes in his new cage as well now, lucky thing!!20191011_162018.jpg20191011_145518.jpg

dianaT

Staff member
Good morning everyone

@Yellowchickenparrot Bilbo looks quite content there, the cage is the same my blue front Ammie Tommy has, also Squeaky & Pip share one of those too. Nice cages and easy to clean. I just wish they had 3 feeders though so I have to put in a hook on ring one for their fruits & veg. Squeaky is very good at unhooking their one so the dish holder is tied in !! have a good shopping trip.

Hope everyone has a nice day, it's actually dry here at the moment!

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Morning everyone, weekend eggy breakfast for us today although sadly not from our own girls still. Pips the old lady is feeling quite thin these day and the other two look as if they are in laying condition they arent producing anything. Anyway its a bright and breezy day here, with another dry day forecast for tomorrow so time to do some laundry this morning, and plant out those bulbs this afternoon.

Michael Reynolds

Good afrernoon, was out by four am and went to Ashford, well that did not go yp plan as the road I know was closed so following the diversions yhey lead me back to the closed road again, no sat nav with me so I decided to go back to Maidstone, raining most of the time, well I did buy a toy for the tiels and a plate and two ornament's of parrots, then went and got some dry feed for the smaller flock members and a few bags of cobnuts from a farm near by my home. I also bought myself a new cutlery set, flock are all ok and demanding that I will feed them but they will have to wait until I finish my cuppa tea first. I hope you all have a great day

KateA

Good afrernoon, was out by four am and went to Ashford, well that did not go yp plan as the road I know was closed so following the diversions yhey lead me back to the closed road again, no sat nav with me so I decided to go back to Maidstone, raining most of the time, well I did buy a toy for the tiels and a plate and two ornament's of parrots, then went and got some dry feed for the smaller flock members and a few bags of cobnuts from a farm near by my home. I also bought myself a new cutlery set, flock are all ok and demanding that I will feed them but they will have to wait until I finish my cuppa tea first. I hope you all have a great day
Omg how can u function on that few hours of sleep? I'd be dead. X

Top Bottom