1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Miss Moneypenny (m)

Discussion in 'In Memory' started by featheredfriend, Aug 11, 2017.

1. featheredfriend

featheredfriend Regular Member Registered

I thought it would be years before I had to make a post like this but sadly today was a sad day for me.
    I recently moved house and had bought a big double divided cage to surprise the flock, the birds were loaded into their carriers and dropped to my mothers to feed and water them whilst I moved furniture etc.

Today I was due to collect them all but it became a
    Sad day as I had to say goodbye to my favourite feathered friend today, Miss Moneypenny, who sadly died earlier this morning very suddenly without any obvious symptoms. To say I'm heartbroken would be an understatement.

Fly free girl!

IMG_5919.JPG

jaspers mum and TomsMum like this.
  2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh no I am so very sorry a very sad day for you. Rest peacefully, fly free and high little one xxx:besos:

3. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Aww such sad news and such a shock for you.
    Fly free Miss Moneypenny...such a beautiful girl.....there are friends over the Rainbow Bridge who will keep you company.

:besos: @featheredfriend xx

4. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

So sorry, what a gorgeous bird :besos: xx

5. Stinkie

Stinkie Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm so sorry for your loss xxx

6. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

That is so sad sorry to hear of you loss. Fly free little one over rainbow bridge xx

7. Jeanette

Jeanette Regular Member

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, fly free Miss Money penny :besos:

8. Bob

Bob Bird Whisperer Staff Member Admin

Sorry to hear this, fly free Miss Moneypenny xx

9. Kerin

Kerin Regular Member

I'm so sorry for your loss and know how much she will be missed. I hope the rest of your flock doesn't mourn her loss for too long, and can comfort each other and you. Fly free beautiful Miss Moneypenny :( xxx

10. jaspers mum

jaspers mum Regular Member

Sorry to be reading this, what a beautiful bird miss moneypenny is, she looks quite young in her photo :besos:

11. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I am so so sorry to hear this fly free to rainbow bridge