1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ringneck Looking For Caring Home

Discussion in 'Rehoming' started by Pops, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Pops

Pops Registered

Id like to find a caring home for a ringneck that is female & roughly 2.5 years old. She’s very beautiful so I renamed her Bella. She’s made friends with my budgie so it would be nice to find her a home with other birds. We currently live in North West London.

Attached Files:

Wakizashi21 likes this.
  2. Wakizashi21

Wakizashi21 Regular Member

Oh wow shes a stunner!!! Is there a reason why you cant look after her anymore? They are brilliant parrots...i have Indian Ringnecks...any way i can persuade you to keep her with you?i can help with the training advice if needed?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I can offer Bella a home that is no problem and yes she will be with other birds and that includes other ringnecks I would like @Wakizashi21 question answered first if you do not mind as I am always willing to help a Ringneck and there owner.

Kendra and Wakizashi21 like this.
  4. Michael Reynolds

I will and must say Bella is Beautiful

5. Michael Reynolds

Looking at the photo she dose look more like a He. the red ring on a yellow ringneck is not present on females. but how stunning

6. Wakizashi21

Wakizashi21 Regular Member

Brilliant Michael. I know your not far from London so with space permissable i knew the IRN would be better suited with you. Still hoping the owner comes back to answer and give us abit more detail.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Kendra likes this.
  7. Kendra

Kendra Regular Member

@Pops A possible home for your beautiful bird.

8. Pops

Pops Registered

Hi Michael, what other birds do you have & where do you live? May I phone you? Thx

9. Michael Reynolds

10. Pops

Pops Registered

Im unable to spend a lot of time at home & believe s/he would be better off with more company. S/he’s next to my budgie & canary so not totally alone but they all have to be in separate cages. I think s/he’s too intelligent to be home alone so much. I also didn’t realise how big s/he was when I took her in because I previously had a rainbow parakeet that was budgie size that shared a cage with my canary. I do enjoy Bella but I can’t work from home so think it’s kinder to find a home where s/he’ll get more attention.

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  11. Michael Reynolds

Hello Pops it was lovely to speak with you and thank you for letting me know the history of Bella I look forwards to meeting you and Bella when you are ready

12. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Michael I tried to delete just your phone no. as anyone anywhere can see it not necessarily forum members but unfortunately I deleted the whole post. However, I have got you phone no. and that will be available for mods/admin should anyone need it, just ask us.
    Sorry about that. @Michael Reynolds @Pops

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  13. Michael Reynolds

That's ok it is available for any member and you have my permission too give it out. Pops has been in touch with me and we had a lovely chat including some of my flock saying hello.

plumsmum, JessCheekyMia and dianaT like this.
  14. Michael Reynolds

Diana it is a secure phone and will not allow certain calls and always askes me first if I will accept the call giving me the name of the caller

15. Michael Reynolds

@Pops just thought I will give some of the information that accidently was deleted. if you do a search on posts that I have started and also search for "Beryl" this will give you an idea of what I am like with ringnecks and my other flock members if you loose my phone number just post on here and admin or I will pm you with it again,

Pops likes this.
  16. Michael Reynolds

@Pops I am in over the weekend if you want to call me

17. Michael Reynolds

@Pops I may of sent my address to the wrong Phone Number

18. Pops

Pops Registered

Ah I told Mum you probably changed your mind. My number is 07411 251008. Give me a ring when you’re free to chat

19. Michael Reynolds

Admin I have just noticed Pops phone number is showing can you delete it and is it possible for you to allow us to PM each other. Bella looks great with her ring around her neck Pops look forwards to you visit

20. Michael Reynolds

@Pops I now call them all the ringneck gang but this includes Charlie my OWA and Lucky my Blue crowned conure they all stick together and Bella loves Joe Joe best.