Reunited - African Grey Lost From Blackhorse Road, Walthamstow, London

Bunty212

Registered
Hello all

We have lost our beloved African Grey by the name of Bunty as of Thursday 30th July 2015. He is approx. 8 years old and has a light pinkish layer on his beak. He may have flew off as a result of being frightened when we weren't paying attention. His wings are not clipped and he does not have a ring. Family are distraught and upset over this separation and would be happy to give a reward to anyone who has found it or at least can share some knowledge of his whereabouts.

He'll respond to his name (Bunty) and may respond to or recognise the calling of my name which is Sohail. It's likely he is scared and hungry as it has been just over three days. He likes half an apple in the morning besides the usual seeds and nuts.

​
Please get touch if you have seen him around or know anyone who may have seen him.

Thanking you in advance.

Sol

+44 7706 279 505

bunty2.png

bunty1.png

bunty3.png

So sorry to hear this.

If you haven't already done so do contact local vets, RSPCA, pet shops put posters up ask neighbours etc and ring them back too as sometimes it could be that information gets missed. 

Parrots Societys John Hayward he holds a list of birds lost/found/stolen in the UK
John Hayward 01869 325699/07802 404929 email [email protected]

Face Book is a good media to pot him on too, if you are not a member perhaps someone you know can do it.

Plus your local radio station and newspaper.

Also can you put his cage  outside. Also I think he is likely to be around early morning and at dusk.

Good luck

Do keep us up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bob
Thank you so much for your support Sennie and tips for contacting pet shops, RSPCA and Parrots Society.

I am in the process of printing some posters to hand out locally. Staying positive and hope to hear something soon.

Warm regards

Do keep us updated please any further advice just ask, we are all thinking of you and keep your hopes up. 

Such a worrying time for you. Excellent advice given by Di. It is good your grey's wing are not clipped, they'll stand more of a chance to escape danger.

Hope your little one is found soon! Good luck!

Brilliant! We had someone on here just yesterday who found their lost grey so make sure you don't give up hope. Just get the message out there which you are doing really well.

Good evening fellow members!

I wanted to share the fantastic news that Bunty was found by a family who live just a short walk away!! 

We are absolutely relieved he is safe and so pleased to have him back home. It'll take a few days for him to get back to himself as he seems rather exhausted and sensitive though in good spirit. TLC is on a whole new level! ;)

I wanted to thank the forum and all you lovely people for your support whilst giving us much hope in our search efforts.

God bless you all and your beautiful birds!

Sol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm absolutely thrilled for you! That is just the best news! Thanks for letting us know!

You are welcome to stick around, we're not just here for lost birds but all the challenges and joys of sharing your life with a parrot! :)

Back
Top Bottom