Rehoming Green Cheek Conure

Dollyh19

Registered
Hi, I looking to rehome my green cheeked conure to a good friendly home. Would anyone be interested here. 7 yrs old.

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the forum sorry its under such sad circumstances
Is there anything we can do to help you keep your bird like training or something?
If you are intent on rehoming can you tell us a little more such as where abouts you are in the country and why you wish to rehome or are you selling?

Dollyh19

Registered
Welcome to the forum sorry its under such sad circumstances
Is there anything we can do to help you keep your bird like training or something?
If you are intent on rehoming can you tell us a little more such as where abouts you are in the country and why you wish to rehome or are you selling?
Hi thanks for the reply, I'm based in Hampshire, Gosport. I'm not interested in having money just a good home. He was not Dna tested although I've always said he. I didn't know you could do that when I got him and it's never mattered to me. I live on my own with a full time job and will be travelling. I would love him to have much more company as he loves it. Can anyone help? Xx

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@Carolyn_rio
There are always a few members looking to take on a bird parrot keeping is addictive!
Remember though that you must ensure that you do a home check and are thoroughly satisfied with what you see and hear before rehoming.
I have tagged a member I know who has been looking for another bird for some time but have zero idea whereabouts in the country she is reference to your location.

Are you sure there are no family members who would have your bird whilst your away and he could come home to you when your home .... its surprising what kind of a routine birds can learn and get used to.

Michael Reynolds

@ @Carolyn_rio if you PM her, leaving a message, Dollyth19 will notice a red symbol by the bell at the top, Dollyh19 press on the bell and you will see Carolyn's message, Dolly you can talk to each other privately

Top Bottom