Recommend books ?

Michael Reynolds

Over the years I have collected many books, normally from boot fairs or second hand and charity shops. even have the two books that the bird man of Alcatraz wrote, Of course so much in the knowledge of our feathered friends that he wrote about has been found not correct but it still give a good read, I have one reference book regarding all the different species that is still available through good bookshops Called Parrots of the World by Joseph M Forshaw its what I call one of my main reference books. If ever you come across the book Parrots the world of (no longer in production and can be expensive) (I have several versions, this is my favorite set of books, although slightly out dated it give a better insight on each birds natural diet that has been observed. I have a busy day today but will add a few more of my favorite books later

Roz

This was the book by Rebecca K O'Connor that I failed to find last night. A good all rounder about care as well as behaviour. I'd get this one before the other I mentioned above:

Top Bottom