1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quaker Breeders In North East

Discussion in 'Parrot Breeders' started by eve.f, Mar 12, 2019.

1. eve.f

eve.f Registered

Hi everyone,
    Me and my mum are desperately trying to find a Quaker breeder, specifically blue Quaker’s. She works from home and I’m only occasionally out of the house besides school and we’d love to have a bird.
    If you or anyone you know breeds Quakers in or close to the North East of england area, please let us know. We are looking to get a bird around early summer, but depending on the consequences we are fine with any time.
    Thank you so so much,
    Eve

2. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Hello and welcome, sorry I do not know of breeders in north London, I do not know if the parrot society can help you find one more local, good luck and maybe other members will be able to guide you, the nearest I know is in Snodland, Kent

3. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

You might like to contact Garden Feathers in Bolden colliery, to see if they know of any Quaker /Monk parrokeets in that area
    https://www.gardenfeathers.co.uk/

I’ve checked the breeders directory from Parrots Magazine and the only breeder listed is in Southern Ireland

DizzyBlue likes this.
  4. Ozzys owner

Ozzys owner Regular Member Registered

Depending on how far you want to travel, I know of a lady in Shropshire who has literally hundreds but the babies won't be born until April

TomsMum likes this.
  5. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:welcome: @eve.f Hope you soon find the bird you want, do let us know.

6. eve.f

eve.f Registered

Hi everyone, thanks for the help.
    I may (fingers crossed) have found a breeder, but I’m still going to try and find out some more information about him.
    Hopefully in a few months I’ll be back on here with my baby!

TomsMum and dianaT like this.
  7. rita1

rita1 Regular Member

have you thought of a rescue bird, if you google rescue birds you might find one there. good luck

8. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

good luck please keep us updated