1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Place To Stay For Parrotlet

Discussion in 'Holiday Homes For Birds' started by Fiz.R, May 27, 2019.

1. Fiz.R

Fiz.R Regular Member Registered

My family and I are going away for three weeks in December and need a place for my parrotlet to stay, preferably in or around Leeds.[​IMG]

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Aww dear little one. I hope one of our members can offer to look after him, I am unsure which members are around you area.

3. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

We have a member in Heanor, Derbyshire who does Polly holidays @Dell27

4. Dell27

Dell27 Regular Member

Hi, I could have him for you if you don't find anyone closer to Leeds. I have a little one of my own. Please have a look at my website https://ambervalleyavian.co.uk/ x [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

5. MoinZ

MoinZ Regular Member Registered

Hi i am from leeds and i have many pets parrots 3x african greys, 1x senegal 3x finches and 2x canaries and over 200+ pigeons and have a friendly environment always being taken care of. Regularly fed and if you need to ask me any questions feel free too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Fiz.R

Fiz.R Regular Member Registered

Mainly if you know any places for my bird to stay for a few weeks nearby as I'm struggling to find anywhere particularly close

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

7. Julieann

Julieann Registered

Hi,I'm looking for someone to look after my 4yr old senagal, for 5nights son the 27th of June! Thanks