Photo Comp #3. Scary Birds

Nigalius

Madras
Upload a photo of your birds related to the theme!
The photo's can be your own birds or wild birds
You can use an existing photo or take a new one.
The photo with the most likes/votes wins.
Each person can vote twice, you do not need to upload a photo to be able to vote.
You can change your vote at any time before the contest is finished.
The winner chooses the next theme!
I'll sort the winner next Wednesday (appx)

This is my one but wont be counted in the voting.

Nigalius

Madras
Just wanted to bring this back to the top as I wanna judge Wednesday or there abouts. So if any of you have any SCARY bird photos nows the chance to get it in and if you have not voted yet please get the vote in. I will only use my vote if there is a tie. I also have a scary bird cartoon that would be apt for this subject and will post it when I give the results.

Nigalius

Madras
Have we got any more votes in this 'Scary' photo com? It can be human or bird being scared. Just click the like under the photo of your choice and you get 2 choices. will only vote if there is a tie for first place.

I will sort out the winner first thing on Thursday morning.

Nigalius

Madras
:risas3: looks like you won yourself Nigel yours got the most Likes!
Haha, yeah, I clocked that but my one wont count, its just not on, lol. There is still time if anyone wants to post a photo, I know we all love our birds but they must get scary at times. I will be posting a scary cartoon when the result has been sorted. Its something I posted ages ago and just thought of it.

TomsMum

Administrator
Admin
He can be a little devil when the mood takes him, usually he’s just playing, but typical Ammie sometimes be means trouble....I got a bite just now!

Top Bottom