Photo Comp 2

Yellowchickenparrot

Staff member
Upload a photo of your birds related to the theme!
You can use an existing photo or take a new one.
The photo with the most likes/votes wins.
Each person can vote twice, you do not need to upload a photo to be able to vote.
You can change your vote at any time before the contest is finished.
The winner chooses the next theme!

This week's theme is akwaradness.... That moment your bird lands on your friend who is terrified of birds, or that selfie that went wrong and you end up with a beak in the eye, that pic of you getting pooped on, your parrot chewing on the £2000 sofa! The pic just has to be obviously akwarad. Looking forward to seeing these he he.

TomsMum

Administrator
Admin
Nice picture Michael...but I’m struggling to relate it to the theme of awkwardness????

Michael Reynolds

Opp's can you delete the photo that was me being an idiot read it when I was tired had a short dose and thought it was a different theme when I posted it now I wish I had a photo of FeeBee when I was down town and she flew on to this young lady and promptly went down the front of her dress now that was awkward. :risas3::risas3:

Zoe220615

Opp's can you delete the photo that was me being an idiot read it when I was tired had a short dose and thought it was a different theme when I posted it now I wish I had a photo of FeeBee when I was down town and she flew on to this young lady and promptly went down the front of her dress now that was awkward. :risas3::risas3:
Lol! :emoji_laughing:

TomsMum

Administrator
Admin
57F0B542-7833-402A-BFCA-C639C98688AE.jpeg

I’ve been involved in a few falconry displays, but this one was not for those who don’t like a very close encounter of the feathered kind. There wasn’t a great deal of room between the top of my head and the arch made by my arms, especially as I can’t raise my arms up starighter than that! Wonderful Harris Hawk.
Thanks to Haven Falconry, Havenstreet, Isle of Wight.

Nigalius

Madras
Hahaha, this is nothing to do with the competition but was just looking at my photo and thinking if that worm was to snap I could visualise the blackbird doing a reverse triple summersault with a twist?

Nigalius

Madras
I will put the competition up on Wednesday under the correct heading but for those that want a preview the subject will be a scary bird.

Top Bottom