Pellet Size

Mamzchy

Registered
Afternoon people so I bought freya Harrison's super fine pellets she ate them for a while now she baremy gets exited for them I was thinking what size would everyone suggest for a green cheek thanks

http://www.hbf-uk.co.uk/home/which.html

The above link will take you to Meadows Animal Health Website...they are the U.K. importers of Harrisons pellets...... the guide is in various sections....tabs across the top of the page, the link is to the one that has the sizing information in....

But your bird will likely choose which is right for them.....the table says fine size for Conures...but don’t forget Conures come in various sizes.... so a little one like a green cheek may well be happier with superfine. If you contact Meadows I’m pretty sure they would send you a sample of finesize for comparison, they always have samples available on their stand at bird shows.

Mine has fine, but for the first month or so she had them soaked in a bit of juice. She still does sometimes.

Thank you I got super fine thinking she will try it because it looks like millet but I think fine will be the next thing I try

Back
Top Bottom