Peanut Pantry From Scarlett's

Ann-Marie

Quiet as a Mouse
Leo loves to play with his Buffet Ball so we thought we would try the peanut panty from Scarlett's. It was £4 - so a bargin. Well since it arrived he wouldn't go anywhere near it. Hates it !!!! Will walk round the outside of room before going past it. Holly however, this morning decided she likes it and started playing with it. Within a minute of this Leo was there playing with it !!!!!

http://scarlettsparrotessentials.co.uk/Puzzleandforagingpage2.aspx

Haha, bless them!! I know it`s a cheap toy and a little bit plasticy but I do think it`s quite a good idea :)

its great for Holly as she hasn't got a strong enough beak yet. As we speak Leo is taking out the nuts and feeding them to Holly. Little madam is sat there doing nothing lol xx

I have a similar thing for Max, but he hasn't got the idea of foraging food from it he hides food in it :lol: :lol:

Sid has the peanut pantry, I have fliled it with bottle tops and hung it outside his cage, he gives it what for every now and again. :biggrin:

she's top parrot in this house lol.

I might try that with bottle tops Ann and see how they go on xx

Looks good! Funny little buggers arent they?!

I have that foraging wheel for Flint, drives him mental- he actually managed to unscrew the bolt that holds it together- one way to get the treats!

nothing lasts long in this house - if they can't destroy something on their own they bring reinforcements xx

We have one in purple and Floss bashes hell out of it.... not sure whether she loves it or hates it but it keeps her away from her feathers :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom