Parrot tea....๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบโ˜•

Andib479

Registered
Whilst I have been researching the dietary requirements for Jasper (Indian Ringneck) I came across a boutique parrot site which sells Avian tea leaves to make tea for your Parrott. The tea can be served cool or cold or even as a raw topping mix into their food bowl.

Naturally I just love the idea of having my tea with Jasper also partaking in this morning ritual, however there is little info out there regarding this tea. Has anyone any experience of using this? Have you got or noted any concerns?

I would love everyone's feedback on this.

Thanking you all โ˜•๐ŸŒž

LenaFox

Registered
I think (and Iโ€™m absolutely not experienced so probably wait for someone more knowledgeable) as they can have chamomile, anise, true cinnamon, clove and many other spices, flowers and stuff, you can make herbal infusions, but I donโ€™t think they can have tea as in black or Earl grey ๐Ÿ˜Š

Andib479

Registered
I think (and Iโ€™m absolutely not experienced so probably wait for someone more knowledgeable) as they can have chamomile, anise, true cinnamon, clove and many other spices, flowers and stuff, you can make herbal infusions, but I donโ€™t think they can have tea as in black or Earl grey ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for replying Lena ๐Ÿ™‚

I believe they are flower and herbal infusions. From your reply, I will definitely do lots more research to see if there are health benefits ๐Ÿ˜‰

LenaFox

Registered
Thanks for replying Lena ๐Ÿ™‚

I believe they are flower and herbal infusions. From your reply, I will definitely do lots more research to see if there are health benefits ๐Ÿ˜‰
Iโ€™m sure chamomile for example will be great to chill them out, and apparently mint is calming as well. Peppermint as a digestive.
Good luck with your research! I found this website

with grains, fruits, flowers, vegs, spices, herbs, sprouts they can have. Pretty amazing resource ๐Ÿคฃ

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you have a look at this post at the bottom of the list is a load of safe teas you can give. Remember luke warm only.

Andib479

Registered
If you have a look at this post at the bottom of the list is a load of safe teas you can give. Remember luke warm only.

Thats great ๐Ÿ‘ thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Top Bottom