Parrot stand £40 - Ash near Deal, Kent

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

My sister in law sent me this link this morning, a friend of hers is selling this stand and she though it would be good for Dora - I explained that Dora is free flying around the house and that unless shut in her cage for safety she is usually velcroed to one of us. Sorry about the fuzzy photo.
parrot playstation.jpg

Michael Reynolds

if a member wants it I can buy it pick it up for them until arrangement can be made for further transportation if living further away than London, East Surrey or Kent as I am willing to take it to them

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Thanks MIchael, you are a star!

If someone is interested but doesnt do facebook they could send a message through me and I will ask my sister in law to contact the owner who is a friend of hers.

Kendra

This is the stand I bought 2nd hand for Tommy, she loves it but unfortunately at the moment there is no room. We changed the perch for a natural one, removed the bowls and put loads of silly Tommy parrot stuff on. Tommy can not fly so having this with ropes overhead ensured she has access to many interesting things all day long, I think they are worth every penny and not a speck of rust on, think Tommy's is an original Liberta.

Kendra

Sorry, reads funny, Tommy's stand is exactly like the one above except lighter coloured, it is not the above stand, :bird_brain:

Top Bottom