1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parrot Magazine

Discussion in 'Parrot Media' started by Rockerman 65, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Rockerman 65

Rockerman 65 Regular Member

Hi guys just I'm getting a Indian ringneck very soon so learning as much as I can about keep a bird. My question is a charity shop near me are selling a job lot parrot society magazine just wondering if anyone have read them if so are that a good magazine to learn from. Thank you in advance

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi, I take the PS mag monthly have done so for 25yrs, every now & then I pass some on to folks. They are, can be, informative and helpful, but each month is different and not always involved IRNs or any specie monthly. You can learn from them, also from Parrot Magazine which comes out monthly, you can subscribe to either on-line. If you can give me your name & address I can pop a couple of this years PS mags in the post to you for a taster too see how you get on. @Rockerman 65

3. dianaT

Hopefully Admin can free up emails so Rockerman can send me his details @TomsMum @Bob thanks.

4. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

5. dianaT

:thumbsup: Thanks.

6. Rockerman 65

Thank you dianaT as im new to this I'm not sure to sent you my address.

7. dianaT

Have a look in your Inbox which is top right of main page, there is a msg from me in there, and that's where you reply.

8. Rockerman 65

Hi the wife just told me she poped in the charity shop on her way home this evening. And they said we can have all 25 copies of the magazine for £5 so picking them up tomorrow as for that price we got nothing to lose .thank you

TomsMum and dianaT like this.
  9. dianaT

Hope you enjoy them.

10. Rockerman 65

DinaT Thank you very much for offering to send me a couple of copies its most kind of you but as I'm picking the ones from the charity shop in morning I'll save you bother but many thanks for the offer. Regards rockerman 65

TomsMum and dianaT like this.
  11. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Hello and welcome well you can ask as many questions as you want we are all helpful and friendly. I just love ringnecks