Paint

All pait or paint Ha Ha can affect parrots if you can find a safe place for your bird and not put it in a room for 48 hours after with the room being well ventalated

Yes do take care of odours.... I think some paint brands are badged as "low odour".

I was really cross here on Friday, as the front door was left open as we had the plumber in and out cutting and fitting new bath panels, and some idiot up the road lit an evil smelling bonfire for the second day in a row!

Reactions: Zan
We've painted here before and just keep her to a room not being painted. The entire house has been painted since having her and she's been fine - all types of paint including gloss and kitchen paint. We just keep the rooms well ventilated.

Also had a neighbour light a bonfire a few doors down. The smoke was horrific AND we live in terraced houses with just small enclosed yards! Think he realised his stupidity as he put it out really quickly before we all called the fire brigade!! Couldn't get the windows closed fast enough and we moved Rubes to the front of the house, closing the door! Nightmare!

Thanks for your advice will move Charlie from room to room, we have a idiot down the road who is doing a house up well there is about six lads doing it they light fires all the time.They burn old doors with paint on and plastic everyone's fed up with them they don't even give a monkeys if your washing is out.

If the smoke and/or fumes are coming directly across your property you can ring your local council and report them to the Environmental Protection Team..... Used to be known as Environmental Health... Before Silly Names came into fashion.... They should be able to a) write a letter to the householder telling them to stop b) send out an officer to witness the nuisance and then act on it.

mind you... If they are as good as our Council aren't you'll still have smelly bo fired around....

.... Oops .... Must put my anti-bonfire soap box away now! :)

Recently I needed paint for an old cupboard and found a large proportion of emulsion paints now carry those tags.

Thanks bob will look on that site I want to do the all house , and do you still have to move your feathered friend out of the room still.

Looks like you have just dropped yourself in it bob , don't forget bob you are a postie I used to be and you get repetitive strane in your elbows LOL

They would have been the everyday paints Shane, although the room I painted in was not inhabited by birds, well ventilated etc.  it still was a concern of mine.

Back
Top Bottom