Outside

dianaT

Staff member
Blooming wheels fell off the Rainforest Georgia cages! One came off Pips and 2 off Glossops, what a struggle that was for hubby to get them back on. Never had that problem with our old cages, typical isn't it. The Bolivia cages were okay thankfully.

CaptainHowdy

Blooming wheels fell off the Rainforest Georgia cages! One came off Pips and 2 off Glossops, what a struggle that was for hubby to get them back on. Never had that problem with our old cages, typical isn't it. The Bolivia cages were okay thankfully.
Oh dear! I've had that happen before on storage units but never a cage. I bet that was interesting to try and manoeuvre with a wheel missing!

Michael Reynolds

Do you need new wheels Diana? if you can post a photo of the wheels and how they connect to the cage (some use a plastic square plug in the base of the frame), I have a few spares for different cages that I can send to you. I have a old American Kings Cage meant for a Hyacinth macaw , exta big and very heavy, I need all four wheels for, its a pain with out wheels.

Top Bottom