Not new member but we have a new member to our family !!

Julie3965

Hi everyone. Last year I was posting on this site as our beloved African Grey ( who was a massive part of our family for 21 years )had a respiratory Infection and gained advice about nebulisers. Heartbreakingly she died and my partner, myself and two daughters were left with a huge void in our lives and home . We will never get over losing Jack ( really Jackie after laying eggs ) but after a year of grieving we needed to feel the deepest love, companionship, joy and laughter once again and last evening we picked up Gertie another gorgeous 12 week old African Grey whose progress we have been avidly following since her hatching . We cannot wait for what is to come now she is with us and so I will no doubt be posting her progress on here . X

Thank you Michael we are so happy but are not forgetting the joy and love Jack gave to us . I have still browsed the site during the last year to gain more advice and knowledge and am thankful to you and everyone else that posts information on here xx

we are all hear to help and support each other, I know you will never forget Jack as she brought so many good times and fun,

So sorry you lost Jack. It's really difficult to lose a close family member like that.

Happy for you that you now have Gertie. As Diana said, we look forward to seeing lots of photos and updates!

Back
Top Bottom