1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northern Parrots

Discussion in 'Pet Shops' started by DizzyBlue, Dec 15, 2018.

1. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

dianaT likes this.
  2. Yellowchickenparrot

Yellowchickenparrot Regular Member

Hmmmm tempting

DizzyBlue likes this.
  3. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Yes....typically I had just done an order.... but they are very good, and sent it our via the Royal Mail 24 hour service...so I got it next day with the Parcelforce man....that’s pretty fast service.

DizzyBlue likes this.
  4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Very tempting isn't it, but I not long stocked up although the Pip-Squeak family destroyed 2 toys the same day!

DizzyBlue likes this.
  5. DizzyBlue

I can feel a small order coming on :naughty2:

dianaT likes this.
  6. marley

marley Regular Member

I don't use them but this did make me have a look, I buy P15 pellets for one rescue grey here that loves them but when I saw the price NP charge I nearly fell over! Are all their prices higher than average?

7. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Prices tend to be similar to others but it’s always worth checking round and also consider the shippping. Some of the online vet stores or farm/equine suppliers stock foods and those can be cheaper...

I always check Animeddirect for Harrisons and Viovet for f10

plumsmum and marley like this.
  8. Roz

Roz Regular Member

Agree with Marley - they are expensive - I usually only get stuff from them that I can't get elsewhere. But postage is free (easy to spend the amount required for free postage!), even to Jersey which is great, and delivered very fast.

marley likes this.
  9. marley

marley Regular Member

I buy the P15 on Ebay, loads of sellers do them about £8.50 delivered, NP £14.99 + postage unless you spend minimum which I don't.....scuttles back to Ebay....;)

10. DizzyBlue

I needed some of the woven plaited stuff
    [​IMG]
    I used to get the really thick stuff confetti husker rolls but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere any more, did see it at Midland Parrots emailed them ages ago but never heard back from them?! If anybody spots any please let me know :)
    [​IMG]
    Oh and got some of Henni's favourite snack treats that I can't seem to get hold of anywhere else so for me the free postage worked out nicely

11. Rain

Rain Parrot Sniffer Regular Member

Just got Ri's Christmas pressies from there - they arrived this morning. Never have any problem with them and always fast delivery.

DizzyBlue likes this.
  12. DizzyBlue

What did Santa tell you to get Ri? :biggrin:

Rain likes this.
  13. Rain

Rain Parrot Sniffer Regular Member

£40 worth of stuff he can ignore and hate - and grumble at me for changing his cage. :emoji_expressionless:

plumsmum and dianaT like this.