1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

None Parrot Event 2/12/16

Discussion in 'Parrot Shows / Events' started by DizzyBlue, Nov 25, 2016.

1. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

Ok you peeps up in the Durham area there's a worthy event on worth visiting :thumbsup:
    Not sure what they will be selling and perhaps we can persuade them to do a few parroty things in the future but here tell from a very reliable member its a ruddy worthy cause :biggrin:

The event is by a group of peeps helping other peeps find their true callings in life.

Handcrafted
    This is their face book linkage https://www.facebook.com/events/673778016131270/
    And here's their website linkage http://handcrafted.org.uk/

I just stole the below information from their facebook page :watchout: hope they forgive me :nut:

It's that time of year when we are getting ready for our annual Christmas Fayre. Our trainees have been working hard in the workshop creating some beautiful products and with Christmas only around the corner, it is a great opportunity to buy the perfect gift for your family and friends. Not only will there be lots of fantastic items to buy, there will also be some festive treats for you to enjoy too!

Details of the event are below:
    Venue: Handcrafted, 7 Skillion Business Centre, Littleburn Industrial Estate, Langley Moor, Durham, DH7 8HG
    Time: 3pm - 7pm

All of the money raised from product sales will go directly towards the work of Handcrafted and will enable us to help even more disadvantaged people in the community.

For any more information you can email us at [email protected] or alternatively you can call us on 0191 378 1562.

K8, TomsMum and sunnyring like this.
  2. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

@DizzyBlue thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting this x:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

TomsMum and DizzyBlue like this.
  3. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

they don't get google awareness on facebook but we do one here big time :thumbsup: just spreading the word :lol:

bikergirl Carol and TomsMum like this.