1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brian Cope, Oct 11, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

1. Brian Cope

Brian Cope Registered

Hi all my name is Brian I live in Birmingham and I have 3 grown up children.
    My wife and I have several rescue / unwanted cats and dogs we also have 2 bearded dragons and several fish.
    We love all animals and enjoy giving them a safe and cosy environment which all pets/animals deserve.

2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

:welcome: Brian. That is great to hear you have rescued cats & dogs (same as I do too).

Are you looking to offer a home to a parrot at some time? The do occasionally appear on here but whoever is rehoming obviously always likes to find out more about their possible new home. The Parrot Society UK now also have a rehoming section in their monthly magazine which you may find useful. There are many parrot rescue charities also but it is the forum policy that we do not advertise them. Also the RSPCA often need to find a good home for birds too.

Any questions ask away, always someone here to try and help.

3. Brian Cope

Brian Cope Registered

Hi Diana thank you for yur lovely welcome, I would love to offer an unwanted parrot a home.
    I will I deed do as you suggest and keep my ears and eyes open, is there anywhere on this site that I can let it be know that I can offer a parrot a home ? As a newbie I ain't got a clue

Wakizashi21 likes this.
  4. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Well we all like to get to know members and any possible new homes available, and of course it is up to the birds owner to make their decision as to whether the person is suitable. May be best to join us daily in various conversations etc. ask questions and so on. That way you will keep up to date with who is who and what is happening. I hope that makes sense. We do have members in your part of the country too and I daresay they will be along to say hello on here. @sunnyring @Wakizashi21 and others too.

5. Roz

Roz Regular Member

:welcome: Brian! Lovely to have an animal lover on board! :biggrin: Have you lived with a parrot before or are you a newbie to them?

6. plumsmum

plumsmum Regular Member

Hi and :welcome: Brian. Do you have dogs and cats at the moment? :)

7. Wakizashi21

Wakizashi21 Regular Member

Hi Brian, welcome! Glad you can join us on here. Im based in Birmingham so if you need anything let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dianaT likes this.
  8. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hi Brian :welcome: to the forum

9. Zooamazons

Zooamazons Regular Member

Welcome Brian.

Andrew