New Member Becs - Blue & Gold Macaw

Becs

Registered
Hi I am getting a baby blue and gold from Barret in October time and it will be our first bird also. I have been researching them for some time. We are so excited and currently doing lots of preparation.
rebecca 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Becs
Welcome to the forum I have made this your new personal thread as the thread you posted on was from back in 2015
Bet your super excited about getting your feather bundle and October isn't that far away
Lots for you to do in the meantime like parrot proof the house, check your houseplants are parrot safe, make cables and wires hidden, made sure you locate a good avian vet (not an exotics vet or a vet with interest in birds but a proper avian), all sorts of stuff like not having scented candles, abandoning air freshener, teflon pans will need to be said goodbye to etc etc .... oodles to do to keep you busy

Last edited:
Hello @Becs
Welcome to the forum I have made this your new personal thread as the thread you posted on was from back in 2015
Bet your super excited about getting your feather bundle and October isn't that far away
Lots for you to do in the meantime like parrot proof the house, check your houseplants are parrot safe, make cables and wires hidden, made sure you locate a good avian vet (not an exotics vet or a vet with interest in birds but a proper avian), all sorts of stuff like not having scented candles, abandoning air freshener, teflon pans will need to be said goodbye to etc etc .... oodles to do to keep you busy
Good advice thank you, we are on with it 😊

Back
Top Bottom