1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Foraging Balls

Discussion in 'Parrot Entertainment' started by Heather2131, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

New foraging balls for the featherbabies
    They seem solid all round, they may pull the pink bit off the bottom but I don't think that would make a difference (you close the hole by twisting the bottom)
    The other side has a smaller hole you can change it to

Going to pop some small pieces of nuts in and see what they make of it, £1 each B&M!
    IMAG1466-1752x2336.jpg

plumsmum, Wakizashi21 and Roz like this.
  2. Heather2131

Archies just filled his with water :lol:

3. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

sounds like a case of if you cannot beat it then drown it :risas3::risas3::risas3:

plumsmum and dianaT like this.
  4. Wendy Cooper-Wolfe

Wendy Cooper-Wolfe Regular Member Registered

Maybe Im too cautious about toys etc as I always wonder if she could hurt herself on plastic if it breaks or if it is made with toxicity in mind, but some toys I have bousght specially as parrot toys seem to be made just the same as cat/dog toys too.

5. Heather2131

I know... I sometimes wonder if rabbit toys are safe for them too, they're similar but half the price

The parrot foraging balls are really expensive and these do the same job for a quid
    Some things I only let them play with out of the cage with my supervision

6. sunnyring

sunnyring Regular Member

have one similar for Sophie (grey) and although she is normally pretty good at dismantling plastic toys hers has lasted unscathed. got mine from Zooplus - think it was in the cat toy area
    my prefrence on toys at moment are human baby teething toys/rattles as they are at least none toxic which is not a given with any animal/bird toy

Michael Reynolds likes this.
  7. Heather2131

Ive been meaning to get more baby toys for them