New arrival

Nukeproof

Registered
Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce our latest arrival to our home/aviary with human in it..
We don't have a name yet
I like rocket
Missus likes ozzy or benji.
Gorgeous ain't he..

Also his play stand I built which will soon be destroyed
IMG_20200319_084952_compress77.jpg
IMG_20200318_220314_compress49.jpg

Kendra

Lucy is fairly quiet, only shouts QUIET when Oscar (LSC) is screaming or the dogs barking. She does have an evil side though, if she is unhappy with me she will bend down from her ropes and thump me on the head with that sharp beak.

Nukeproof

Registered
She sounds like a right character, I really love that about them. So different personalities, I wonder what they're thinking sometimes as luna our grey, often whistles for our rabbit to come over and then tries to nip the rabbits tail. Rabbit falls for it everytime😂.

Macaw hasn't been too loud so far only when I leave the room but don't leave the house.

JackAndRob

Oh, and I like that foraging post you've put in his 'activity centre'. Seems like he's discovered it already too!

Rio'sRich

Handsome, I have a male, Loves to destroy things and can open heavy duty links on chains much to his delight as he does it link by link. He undoes all the screw clips that hang his toys up and when out removes the screws that hold his cage together I constantly have to retighten. All good fun.
I did notice in one of your pictures, while Charlie was on his play-station, a lamp with a cable please be so careful he could snip through that with one chomp. Enjoy him he'll have you trained very soon.

Top Bottom