Need Participants For My Dissertation Study!

Stinkie

Staff member
I hope mine was ok. I have prescribed foods but I can have soft foods on good days. Also I have no choice in being inactive lol. I filled it out best I could :)xx
I need data from all kinds of people so I can compare them to one another and hopefully find something to write about for a bunch of pages, thank you for taking part Jess xx

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
So its the more the merrier :)
Come on the rest of you takes two minute and is totally anonymous just a few boxes to tick is all nothing hard just things like when you eat do you spoil yourself eating yummies when you know you shouldn't etc are you trying to loose weight or like me have you given up trying to give up :risas3:
My questionnaire needed a huge tick box adding to say I need cake 24/7 365 days a year and am happy to eat it for breakfast every flipping day lol but there wasn't a box to tick to admit that kind of guilty please :p Best of all your helping our Essie (Stinkie) with her university stuff to get her qualifications :thumbsup: it's not like she's asking you to divulge CIA classified secrets :biggrin:

@KEV H get yours flipping well filled out or will send MrP around to sort you out!

DizzyBlue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
BUMP
I know how many regulars log in here daily so I know there are quite a few more of you that haven't done one … come on the rest of you it takes two minutes and your helping Essie with her dissertation :)

Do not let me have to start tagging you lol Plus guests from outside the forum lurking regularly and not logging in … you too could do this

Top Bottom