1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naughty Gary

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MJGB - MikeJenGaryBeckyBoo, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:56 AM.

1. Has anyone got an idea where to get the Secura bowl holders from, but not tghe black painted ones? Gary has taken to emptying his water bowl all over the place again. It's been in there less than an hour, and if I'd been at work today, he would have been without water till 5.30! But at least he would have been surrounded by his own little moat lol. We did get the secura ones previously, but they peel and rust quickly.
    Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

2. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

3. TomsMum

Ah yes I can see the issue of the black enamel coming off.....don’t know why they would make it like that

4. TomsMum

5. @TomsMum yes, he is very destructive and seems to make a point of figuring out the weakness in things. He's currently throwing his water bowl around (3rd time filled) and saying "little rat" repeatedly cos I call him a cheeky little rat if he's being naughty. He knows just what he's doing! Lol! I'll have to order one like you put on with the painted bracket. It's just that he picks at it until he can flake the paint off. He's like a kid with a scab!! Thanks for the suggestions! Xx

TomsMum likes this.
  6. TomsMum

“Little rat” :risas3::pancarta: he’s certainly pushing the buttons!

7. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

Have you tried too drill a hole on the outside of the current feeder holder and using a tap and dye set make a thread that you can put a bolt through to keep the Bowl tight. Nobby and Jackie JJ do go through stages of pulling there bowls out as did a few of the greys and too;s I was able to use this method and used some thumb bolts. I have only one cage that Joey the LSC2 uses that I cannot convert in this way

8. I've never thought of that! I've got tap and dye sets in the garage too. I've ordered the replacement holder now, but definitely something to keep in mind when that needs replacing. Thanks.