My Too!!!

Shirley

Whats his / her name Karendean46 he / she is beautiful x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

karendean46

Never had her/ he tested but love her to pieces!!! Called her snowy, had her 3 year's, got her from a man who basically didn't want her. Keppt her in a tiny cage in the kitchen. On way home I caught an eye infection as so dirty then had an itchy eye. All good now, cheeky little decorps!!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

karendean46

If u look closely my wife has her little coffin by window sunbathing!! Goffin is a plucker,so so full of character

karendean46

Took snowy outside when I got home last night, TOTALLY trust her not to fly off. She was watching the moon, listening to wild birds as they were in trees making night birdie noises and she was fascinated

karendean46

Wanted to get my ecliptus out but only have a small cage for outside as only had him a couple of months so wouldn't dare let him go out on my shoulder

dianaT

Staff member
Beautiful birds. But please do not be offended by this, I suggest you do not take your birds outside unless they are in a travel cage/cage/or harness, as much as you may trust them, it only needs something to spook it and off it will fly. I speak from experience believe me. My hubby still has a lot to answer for 12 years on.

Kendra

Precisely DianaT George porgie was frightened inside the house and he ended up crashing though pots, pan, plants and other things, through the window and out, you just can not be too careful.

Michael Reynolds

will be over soon to see you and your flock soon never know Snowy may let me stroke her. any way Squeaky is so special but I must meet your eccie I may just bring Poppy over with me just to see how she gets on with another male eccie around. its great to see tem all but how about you tiels I can tell everyone just how lovely they are as well Dean

karendean46

Yes the tiles all beautiful too!! Karen has the baby girl who says hello very clearly. The tiel saw my ecce and would you believe it she was flirting with him!!

Top Bottom