My Thoughts

Kendra

All together now

At 1st I was afraid, I was petrified,
There was no loo roll down at Aldi and I nearly cried.
Oh I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong,
I used to wipe,
And now I’m forced to just drip dry!

No anti-bac!
No bloody soap,
and if you think you’re buying pasta well you’ve got no bloody hope!
I would have bought that box of eggs, I would have rationed out my bread,
If I’d have known for just one second everyone would lose their head!

Go on now go, walk out the door!
All you bloody stockpilers,
You are not welcome any more!
Weren’t you the ones who just bought all the sodding beans ?
You selfish gits!
I hope you spill them down your jeans!

Oh no not I, I won’t panic buy!
Oh as long as I have galaxy, I know I’ll stay alive,
Though I can’t buy my usual cheese,
This will not bring me to my knees
And I’ll survive, I will survive, hey, hey!

It took all the strength I had not to fall apart,
There was just apples and 1 carrot in my shopping cart,
And I spent hours walking round just feeling sorry for myself,
The empty store, with boxes strewn across the floor

And you’ll see me, somebody who,
Cannot buy anything she came for, and it’s all down to fecking you
And frickin Reg from down the road is such a selfish blimmin git
Because he stockpiled all the loo roll so nobody else can have a [email protected]*t !

(x2)
Go on now go, walk out the door!
All you bloody stockpilers,
You are not welcome any more!
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding cakes
Can’t you make a crumble,
Do you people not know how to bake ?

Oh no not I, I won’t panic buy!
Oh as long as I have galaxy , I know I’ll stay alive,
Though I can’t buy my usual cheese
This will not bring me to my knees
And I’ll survive, I will survive

Kendra

Unfortunately it is so true, been shopping today, nothing, not even milk, we are nearly without now so hope the people who bulk bought my milk (semi skim. UHT) which they would never normally use, choke on the stuff.

Michael Reynolds

I bought a nice coffee percolator for eight pounds a few weeks ago, although I do not drink much coffee myself but it can make a change at times and many guests like coffee, I bought it mainly for the steamer to heat up milk, well looking for ground coffee has been impossible. I am just happy that I will not be having visitors at the moment.

dianaT

Staff member
Report of Surfers down at Newgale beach!

Police asking shoppers at Hombase why are they there, also reports of folk shopping as normal in Home Bargains, what on earth is wrong with people, what do they not understand about staying indoors.

Last edited:

Michael Reynolds

I cannot see why some of the shops are ignoring the law. places like home base should of been shut to the public in the first place. in many places they have number plate recognition this can monitor the vehicle use along with sat nav and mobile phone. these methods have been used to track movements (One reason many in china have stopped using there's.) going shopping and how often needs to be spelt out and clear, going out with the excuse of shopping for food every ten minutes just is stupid. I do not have online shopping myself but I try to go out as little as possible. yes I got my dried feed today for the flock and that will last four to five weeks, kept away from all contact, I still need to get some fresh greens but I will need bread, and Milk tomorrow so I will get the veg at the same time.

Kendra

Sorry Michael, but I do not drink, may be a time to take it up but whoops!! trolley loads leaving the supermarket doors, all gone. David went to Tesco today to buy me some milk, none, in fact he left the store with nothing, everything gone.

Heard from an old friend in Drimnin, Scottyland where I used to live, isolated so thought it would be a safe place but seems they have it, also does Mull, loads of tourists so where has the virus come from there?

Michael Reynolds

I must admit Drimning I would of thought would of escaped the virus, well most of the panic has gone but still some shortages, Tined food in normal cans are still short but there are plenty of large catering tins are plentiful in Sainsburys. my neighbor managed to get nearly all he wanted including Toilet rolls.

Top Bottom