1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Nip

Discussion in 'In Memory' started by Roo, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Roo

Roo Regular Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg last night I had to take my dog to the vet as she was struggling to breathe. We had to make the heart breaking decision to have her pts. We think she had tumours in her lungs as they were filling with fluid. I've had Nip since she was 8 weeks old. She died aged 13 years and 8 months. I have lost a huge piece of my heart, I can not come to terms with the fact that she won't see another day or chase another ball. I don't know how to cope. She has been by my side through so much, laying beside me when I was ill and always there for a cuddle. I hope she can forgive me and I really hope there is a heaven as I know if there is she is in it. RIP Nip x

jaspers mum and dianaT like this.
  2. dianaT

dianaT Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh noo I am so very sorry it is heartbreaking when they go . Sadly that happened to our dear William about 3 yrs ago he collapsed couldn't breathe so off to vets who xray & scan & found tumour pressing on heart we too had to make that awful decision there & then. We only took him to be treated! My heart goes out to you, it's hard to think you will ever get over it I well know. Nip knew she was loved and you have many happy memories, not the same as her being with you, but hang on to those. xx:besos:
    Rest peacefully lovely Nip xx

3. TomsMum

TomsMum Administrator Staff Member Admin

So sorry to hear your news Roo :besos:

Run free Nip you are greatly missed x

4. Michael Reynolds

Michael Reynolds Regular Member

I am so saddened to hear this news I had seen nip when I collected Poppy run far little one you will be missed

5. Kerin

Kerin Regular Member

I'm so sorry to hear this Roo, it's awful having to say goodbye to our beloved comanions, and even worse when it's unexpected. Nip knew she was very loved indeed, and she would have felt no distress, just a big relaxing feeling. We always feel so guilty, but deep down you know it was the kindest thing you could do for your lovely girl. Hugs to you xxxx
    Run free lovely Nip, now you can breathe easy and be as fit as when you were still young xxx

6. Heather2131

Heather2131 Regular Member

13 is a good age, you did the kindest thing you could
    We had to make the same difficult decision when our dog was suffering

Rest in peace beautiful Nip xx

7. Stinkie

Stinkie Regular Member

What a beautiful picture of Nip. Run free sweetie, I'm so sorry for your loss Roo :besos:

8. Roo

Roo Regular Member

Lovely messages. Thank you.

9. jaspers mum

jaspers mum Regular Member

Sorry to hear of your Nip, Too. I'm sure he is running around, playing and chasing balls at the bridge, feeling whole and healthy again :besos:
    Not heard the name Nip in years, I had a jack Russell named Nip, full of beans he was, sadly his life was cut short as a puppy :(

10. bikergirl Carol

bikergirl Carol Regular Member

so sorry sweety. we have lost dogs over the years and the pain of the loss is terrible. give yourself time to cry but remember you did the best you could to love your friend

11. Dell27

Dell27 Regular Member

Awww so sorry, RIP Nip x

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

12. DizzyBlue

DizzyBlue Administrator Staff Member Admin

I missed this post so sorry for your loss Roo
    That is one beautiful face with such kind eyes too, much loved and very sorely missed I am sure.
    Playing in the lush green fields at rainbow bridge forever in your families hearts xx