My Imagination ?

Kerstin

Am I on too many meds or is it really true .....

Think Baby's flightfeathers starting to grow again...

have a look, couldnt get better pics as she is scared of the camera lol

flightfeathers2.jpg

lol the look she gave me...eeekkkkkk
flightfeathers1.jpg

its hard to tell off photos. Will she let you open her wings out - if so you should be able to see the new ones. If you are cuddling her on your knee just start with "tickle tickle" or something like that and get her used to you touching under her wings then you should start to be able to open her wings xx

Have to wait Liz till i am back at work, as the Vet will be a full check and i think thaT MIGHT COST ME ABOUT £150 ooops sorry caps ..

Yeah can't really tell from those pics, hope so though :thumbsup:

just bin having a look at the photo as I got a better look of her when we came round and will have another look next time we call round. Id be a bit worried about why her feathers are like that because if new ones are growing through then like elvis does if she is doing it to herself she may just break them off as they are growing. ann-Marie is banging on at me 24 7 about vets and weather the birds are healthy or not or eating the write food and does go overboard but I do think its better to get them checked out if you are in any doubt. If Im honest Kerstin and I dont want to upset you or make you worry but they actually look shorter than they did when I sow her to me

well the proper flightfeathers are the dark ones and thats what i see growing - might take some less meds he he ( joking)

know its difficult to say from pics.... again..once more i wish to win lottery..would all go for the birds well being lol

Ann-Marie she let me tickle her feet and her head but thats it.. i am on it since a few weeks telling her tickle wing and trying..its all about patience :)

hmmm John..i know i really need a vet check with her but i also just cant afford it atm.... i need to get back to work first after my treatment..so that will be beginning of April and then doing 4 hrs..but at least a bit more money then now

I never ever see her plucking or well doing it to herself..she was losing a lot feathers since i spray her and give her calcium and vitamin d supplements and i am glad as she never ever been through a moult before with her being 1 year old

so i have to watch it till i have the money together for a vetcheck - dont forget i live on my own and have to manage to get around atm without being able to work :(

looking forward to get your opinion next time you come around xxx

Last edited:
i know what you mean its hard when money is short all you can do hten is just keep an eye on her it doesnt normally take long once one starts growing and you will be able to see it pushing out from the others

It will take a while for all her fight feathers to develop, but it seems like you are doing all you can for her. Her feather condition looks fab :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom